ADVANTAGES FOR STUDENTS
- Blended learning strategies allow students to obtain knowledge or assistance online anytime, while classroom learning enhances relationships among the students and the educators.
- It allows students to connect with their instructors about projects, announcements, tests and whatever they wish to clarify. It also enables assessments to be more individualized and productive.
- Blended learning provides learners with control and clarity, allowing them to determine their own learning pace and take lessons from anywhere in the world. It also gets more affordable and accessible to a broader range of students.
- Studies have shown that blended learning allows students to have a more thorough comprehension of the course material.
- Students can utilize online research options to enrich what they have learned in class. With the enormous variety of resources accessible online, they can delve further into the topics on their own.