The purpose of this module is to discuss and explain the role of Full Stack Web Development in an organization and its influence on its overall performance and competence. Learners will be encouraged to pick a research/development project that displays their past learning in the Full Stack Web Development domain. In this project, learners will exhibit the abilities that they have gained in web application development by applying new knowledge to a real-life situation and utilizing that experience to produce an effective solution.
LO1: Conduct independent research and development within the context of a Full Stack Web Development
LO2: Produce detailed documentation to a standard expected of a professional in the field of Web Development
LO3: Communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to a broad, non-specialist audience
LO4: Articulate the properties of different web services by Building a real-world web application combining front-end and back-end technologies.
- Clarifying the terms of the research
- Suggested areas of reading
- Apply the knowledge base and abilities taught throughout the course to a real world scenario
- Deploy your Django full-stack web application on the internet
- Identify the methodology or algorithm that will handle the proposed challenge
- Establishing a research timetable, including initial dates for further
- meetings between the student and supervisor
- Advising students about appropriate standards & conventions
- concerning the assessment.
- Providing means of contact in addition to tutorials
- Educate learners to research and write their results and thoughts correctly,
- clearly, logically, and to a high-professional degree.